Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Updates and Other Stuff

Just been on a three week trip to Japan. I hope to do some posts on my trips over the years to to the country, but in the meantime here's a teaser;


It is an amazingly beautiful country at times, once you get outside the big cities that is. Also I find that cities and towns outside metropolitan Tokyo to be far friendlier and nicer, especially the ones in the Kansai region.

2015 has been a bit of shitty year for me; bouts of mental illness as well as many weeks off work because of various physical illnesses. There's also been the disintegration of my workplace (in terms of staff numbers and general unhappiness among the remaining employees) and my family situation isn't going too well. Regardless, I plow on most of the time.

Anyway I hope to do a lot more reviews over the next few weeks plus post some other stuff I want to talk about. We'll see what pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment